Dr. Dave Zanet , BHK, DC
Chiropractor, Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Complete Concussion Management Certified
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist
- ART Provider
Dr. Zanet graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2017 and from the University of Ottawa in 2013 with a Bachelor of Human Kinetics. During his education, Dave has taken particular interest in how to optimize human movement and prevent injury during sports and every day life. His main passion outside of Chiropractic is Triathlon, where he competes in distances from Sprint to IRONMAN 70.3.
Dr. Zanet uses functional assessments to identify movement dysfunctions, which may be contributing to the patient’s pain and physical limitations, whether they arise from activities like getting in and out of the car, to running marathons. He believes in coupling the therapeutic approach with strength and mobility training in order to achieve optimal results.
- Canadian Chiropractic Examining Board
- College of Chiropractors Ontario
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Ontario Chiropractic Association
- National Strength & Conditioning Association