Dr. Andrea Guidolin , BA(Hon), DC
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist
- Complete Concussion Management Certified
- FIFA Diploma in Football Medicine
- Acupuncture Provider
- Graston Technique
Dr. Andrea Guidolin is a graduate of the University of Western Ontario with an Honors Bachelor of Arts with Specialization in Kinesiology. She obtained her Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, where she was the recipient of the Students’ Council Leadership Award, the Robert Kilgannon Memorial Award and the Jane Mannington Award. In addition, she has completed training in Graston Technique, Complete Concussion Management, Functional Range Conditioning, Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation, Paediatric Musculoskeletal Care, and she is a Certified Acupuncture Provider.
Dr. Guidolin pursued chiropractic as a health profession after treatment helped her prevent and overcome injuries, and improve physical wellness. Her commitment to continuing education and professional development are ways in which she strives to provide comprehensive, evidence-based care to her patients. Dr. Guidolin has a special interest in women’s health, injury rehabilitation, concussion management, and pain management.
Dr. Guidolin is a consulting Chiropractor for the Carleton University Figure Skating Team. She is actively involved in dance and choreography through the Ottawa PushPULL Dance Company and is a member of the PushPULL Board of Directors.
- Canadian Chiropractic Examining Board
- College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Ontario Chiropractic Association
- Eastern Ontario Chiropractic Association
- Canadian Memorial Chiropractic Alumni Association
- Acupuncture Council of Ontario