Dr. Mark deGruchy , BSc, DC
- Chief Medical Officer
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Active Release Techniques (ART) Certified
Dr. deGruchy has maintained a busy wellness-based practice in Ottawa since 1984. He is currently the chiropractor for Ottawa’s professional hockey team and is an ambassador for CHEO’s Big Step program. In addition, Dr. deGruchy maintains an active role on the Ontario Chiropractic Association’s board of directors.
- 1984 – Graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto
- 1980 – Graduated from the University of Ottawa’s Biology program.
- Canadian Chiropractic Examining Board
- College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Ontario Chiropractic Association
- Eastern Ontario Chiropractic Association
- Canadian Memorial Chiropractic Alumni Association
Awards and Experience
- 2006/2007 – Ontario Chiropractic Association Board of Directors
- 2006/2007 – Canadian Chiropractic Association Government Relations Sub-Committee Member
- 2004 – Nominated for the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce Professional Services of the Year Award
- 2004 – Ontario Chiropractic Association Political Leadership Award
- 2004 – Ontario Chiropractic Association for Field Research in Chiropractic
- 1984 – Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College Clinic Honours
- Introduced Back Pack Safety program into the Ottawa school board.
- Extensive experience treating local and international professional athletes.
- Outside board representative for Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO)